Oct 27, 2020
In this episode
of #TheSpeakerShow, Sean Pillot de Chenecey interviews Peter Fisk.
He's an inspiring business thinker & advisor, author & speaker,
whose career was forged in a superconductivity lab, accelerated by
supersonic travel, evolved in a digital start-up, and formalised as
CEO of the world’s largest marketing network. His 8 books in 35
languages fuse the brains of Einstein and Picasso, explore the
world’s most innovative companies, and include the new “Business
He now leads GeniusWorks, an innovation accelerator based in
London, working with business leaders from Adidas to Aeroflot,
Cartier and Coca Cola, McKinsey to Microsoft, P&G and Pfizer.
He is Thinkers50 Global Director, and founder of the European
Business Forum, and a professor of leadership, strategy and
innovation at IE Business School in Madrid, where he leads their
flagship executive programs. Peter helps leaders to drive smarter
innovation and faster growth.
In this episode, we discuss a
range of his viewpoints in issues
- Future Growth ... defining an inspiring purpose, vision and
strategy to grow in fast-changing markets
- Accelerated Innovation ... innovative strategies for creative
disruption and new business models
- Brand Building ... developing brands and portfolios to engage
people and accelerate growth
- Smart Marketing ... engaging customers deeply, digital
platforms and brand-based communities
- Effective Leadership ... inspiring and engaging people, driving
and delivering performance.