Skip is the
creator of the ”Safe to Great” concept which is based on his own
research and consulting on how to apply concepts of psychological
safety and growth mindset in global companies. Soon available in a
book, Skip has been sharing and implementing his ideas in
leadership and organizational development projects for companies
across the world for many years.
In this dynamic
episode, we discuss a range of his insights on issues
- How to make global organizations safe for great
- Why every member of a company needs a global mindset.
- Creating inclusive workplaces, that enable people to find
- Achieving transformations in business and culture through
principles of “contagious change”.
- How to bring stakeholders from across the organization together
in a strong coalition for change.
- An overview of Skip’s approach, which is based on four key
values: Challenge, Explore, Create, and Inspire.