Oct 19, 2020
In this episode
of #TheSpeakerShow, Sean Pillot de Chenecey interviews 'Idea DJ'
Ramon Vullings, who is an inspirational speaker, author and
expert on cross-industry innovation.
that complex challenges need elegant and combined solutions, so
helps business leaders with strategies, tools & skills to look
beyond the borders of their domain to transform their business in a
smarter way; making ideas happen, doing experiments, working
on leadership, organisational ambidexterity and increasing
organisation’s innovative capacity.
Besides his work
as international speaker and innovation consultant, Ramon is also
faculty at Business Engineering in Eindhoven, The Circle Radius and
the Antwerp Management School. He's also written three
management books on business creativity, and is the chairman of the
(not for profit) European Association for Creativity.
In this dynamic
episode, they discuss a range of issues
- Cross-industry innovation - learning from other industries
- Reducing risk aversion: letting go to make space for
- Applied creativity re:: Ramon’s current book: 'Creativity in
- His speech at The Recovery Summit, titled 'Recovery, Reset or
- Ramon's next book 'Great Leaders Mix and Match' due for
publication in 2021.